Forum shutdown imminent

• LDG

Hello friend. Are you reading this? Or have you joined everyone else in Discord already?

The LDG forum doesn’t get as much use as it used to. I still keep it in my daily-ish rotations, but new posts from you guys only show up once a month or so. Since we also have several Steam forums to maintain, it doesn’t seem worth the $$/month to keep this forum up.

I’ll do my best to archive it. If we just “froze” it, we’d probably have to continue paying nodebb $$/month, so I’m hoping we can download an html archive. If that’s the case, I’ll do that. If not, goodbye forum forever!

Anyway not that anyone’s here anymore ;) but I wanted to give you guys an opportunity to voice concerns, etc. To be clear the LDG community is alive, healthy, and also smart and attractive right here:

https://discord.gg/jNHav65

Much love,
    -Matt

• Getting final post in. It’s been fun. Still top 5 in reputation!! Still world champion at Funil (i think).
    To the end!

• Patron

RIP 2013 - 2017

• Tiger Hat

I’ll give Discord a go for sure. The forum is really useful given I’m in a totally different time zone - I am guilty of not posting for a few months but I’ve been crazily busy. However, you guys are running a business at the end of the day and if it’s not worth the costs I totally understand :)