Lostcast 202: How to Survive a Podcast Without a Hit
- Indie Game Sim launches Thursday Dec. 8
- Lostcast 66: Love and Marketing
- Game Dev Treasure
- Lostcast 125: A Strange Tractor
- How to Survive in Gamedev for Eleven Years Without a Hit
- Lostcast 198: Horror Music
- Cultivating Burning Desire
- You were played out by Super Metroid - In Search of the Last Metroid
YEAH 13 minute song to pad it out to an hour! youknowit
I wanted to congratulate you guys on “Indie Game Sim”. I think that your way of sharing levels will drastically increase the reach of the game and even give it a longer tail. The levels I played so far are fun and really make you want to build your own levels. The only thing that could use some improvement is the feel of the controls in the browser, I felt that there was a slight delay which got me confused and since the user levels tend to be pretty hard it is pretty relevant. Anyway I wish you the best of luck with the game.
Thanks Niki! That’s great to hear, love the positivity :D
Hey could you elaborate on the delay on the browser version? Not sure what you mean there.
So I tested it once more to get more specific and the input lag was gone. Probably was my pc or my wireless keyboard acting out. Sry for the confusion ;)
Yay! Best possible answer :D