Narcissism revealed

• Patron

So, tonight I dreamt that you guys let the forum play the Beta! I dove into it head first and absolutely loved it. You had made several clever additions to the content, working with what you had and keeping dev cost down yet without making it feel cheap like colour swaps.

I complemented you on this and highlighted how I especially liked what you did with the knives: @richtaur had done a quick edit of the knife sprite to also make a fork and spoon. All cutlery behaved exactly the same, except the spoon just made a boing sound on impact and didn’t do any damage. I wrote several paragraphs in the feedback on how clever and hilarious this was. @geoffb replied to agree whole-heartedly, and was then echoed by pretty much everyone else.

In other words, I spent the night praising my own silly idea…

• Jammer

Was I there? I feel like I would of been there not saying much, but just watching everyone talk about how cool you were, and upvoting all the comments. I like the spoon idea- who doesn’t love a good boing sound?

• Tiger Hat

That spoon idea is great. I also advocate for a spork enemy. Would be very rare, of course

• Patron

Beware, this is the path to damnation…

spork

• Jammer

Will man ever learn? Somethings are just not meant to be trifled with…

• LDG

I think it’s a good omen; we’ll have a successful and engaging alpha test!

• LDG

@David said:

In other words, I spent the night praising my own silly idea…

You are now officially a game developer!!