L*stcast

• Lastcast = the previous Lostcast
    Lesscast = the opposite of Longcast, not to be confused with LESScast
    Listcast = a Lostcast revolving around a changelog, bucket list, backer list, etc.
    Lostcast = my favorite podcast

There’s one more vowel! :P

• LDG

hahahaha! Listcast is especially appropriate/awesome.

How about: Lustcast = the lust for Lostcast!

• Patron

PGcast = said when someone says dirty words to remember them Lostcast is PG rated.
    See also: easycast.

• Tiger Hat

PGcast = said when someone says dirty words to remember them Lostcast is PG rated.
    See also: easycast.

Why is it a PG cast? I remember something to do with sponsorship…

• LDG

It’s also that people complained about the cursing, which is embarrassing to hear. We also have some teenagers/kids in our audience, and I would hate it if they weren’t allowed to listen and learn just because we have potty mouths :[

So yeah, PGCast! :x

• Patron

It’s also that people complained about the cursing, which is embarrassing to hear. We also have some teenagers/kids in our audience, and I would hate it if they weren’t allowed to listen and learn just because we have potty mouths :[

So yeah, PGCast! :x

Geoff: This one lasted longer than I thought!
    Matt: That’s what she said…
    Geoff: Hey, PGcast Matt!
    Matt: That’s ok, I didn’t say any bad words…

• LDG

BonusCast: where we appear on someone else’s podcast and it feels very much like a Lostcast episode. (I think we’ve had two of those so far.)

Also: new one coming Saturday!

• Patron

BonusCast: where we appear on someone else’s podcast and it feels very much like a Lostcast episode. (I think we’ve had two of those so far.)

Also: new one coming Saturday!

New BonusCast or good old Lostcast?

• LDG

New BonusCast Saturday, then new CryptCast Monday!

• Patron

New BonusCast Saturday, then new CryptCast Monday!

Yay!
    Will the BonusCast be a Vgmpire rocktober episode?
    That would be awesome!

• LDG

I haven’t been invited to be on VGMpire in a long time :( Also, I no longer live near Brelston, soooooo…

• Patron

I haven’t been invited to be on VGMpire in a long time :( Also, I no longer live near Brelston, soooooo…

Hmmmm. I thought Brelston would probably invite you, because, c’mon, you got a FF6 tattoo!