Episode #100 suggestions thread

• Tiger Hat

So, after completing the Lostcast listener survey I got to thinking of the cool things that the guys could do celebrate episode #100 of Lostcast (Coming soon to a headphone near you…) - what do you think?!

• Go travelling and visit all the countries of where their fans are - a genuine ‘Getting-lost-cast’, if you will.
    • Have a big party in California and do a video-cast, poolside - stay classy, guys.
    • Have an open video conference where lostcast listeners can join in with playing some sort of game - could be a quiz show, could be a LDG game speed run contest or something
    • Record all the times they said ‘Spelunky’ over the course of the previous episodes and patch it together into one long loop (don’t do this)
    • ‘Top 100 Lostcast Episodes’, played back-to-back. This could be done chronologically or alphabetically (okay stop now)

Also, try not to do that thing that the Cosby show and Cheers and Happy Days and Roseanne used to do, where they would do a ‘remember that time when we did that thing’ episode that basically meant they only had to record 3 minutes of new material. to fill the gaps between all the flashbacks.

• Patron

I thought maybe we could do a fancast!

Exactly like what you guys do, but with more people (the first 13 to get on the Hangout)!

• Fancast… That sounds like a lot of fun and a little bit like a potential disaster :P

• Patron

For Lostcast episode #100, they should announce Lava Blade 2.

• Patron

@Faison said:

Fancast… That sounds a little bit like a potential disaster

A LITTLE??!

I would say more like a certain and fun disaster.

Man, just imagine the lag!

• LDG

Fun! We might try to get together so we can record in person. That also might be a good time to review the survey results etc.

• Tiger Hat

could get Joshua Morse to come on and do some chit chat, he’s basically honorary Lostcast Cast :)

• I’d like to hear them talk about games, from their first experiences, their current favourites and what they’d be playing now if they weren’t so busy all the time. Games they hate/hated/don’t get, it would also allow for a lively after-discussion on the forums and the comments thread.

• Also I demand an update on @Macaronee learning JavaScript and @geoffb learning that language the penguin speaks.

• LDG

@Warspawn said:

could get Joshua Morse to come on and do some chit chat, he’s basically honorary Lostcast Cast :)

Tried, denied! I think Mr. Morse is pretty shy…

• Patron

But you have to get JM on Lost Cast! :(

P.S: Hmmm… That’s actually pretty interesting!
    From reading his Twitter feed, I actually thought he was pretty outgoing.