Celebrate independence with a SKYROCKET

• LDG

To celebrate Independence Day today, we added a (hopefully) fun new weapon to A Wizard’s Lizard (v2.0.13). It’s on Steam now and should be on Humble any moment.

AWL Skyrocket

Hope you have fun! And a great weekend :)

• Tiger Hat

Yay! 2 minute video but sorry I still swear about three times. And I’m using the microphone settings from my FTL recording so the music takes over sometimes.

• This weapon is cool please don’t take it away after the holiday!

• LDG

Just FYI there’s a bug where it is not hurting RotD monsters :( Sorry will fix ASAP!

• Does that mean Revenge of the Dead? I’ve never heard an official term for those monsters but I’m glad you guys are gonna fix that 'cause I hate dying when I’m trying to use that weapon at all.

Oh, are there any plans to make secondary damaging effects from weapons (Boom Spear explosion, fireworks explosions) scale in damage with spikes at all? It would probably be way too strong if spikes added a whole +5 to each burst for fireworks but seeing like, a +2 or some little boost would be neat. And the boom spear would be sorta interesting if you could stack up +damage and make some godly death spear that just kills you if you ever misaim it.

• Patron

@Rixile said:

Does that mean Revenge of the Dead? I’ve never heard an official term for those monsters

We generally call them Realm of the Dead and Realm of the Living on the forums.