1 bug.

• UPDATED~! Only 1 bug now~!

Let’s talk specs real quick.
    Windows 7.1 - 64 bit.
    i7-3820 CPU
    32GB Ram
    Geforce GTX 670
    And I was playing it through Steam. (not sure if there’s any other option, but figured I’d mention it.)

Auto-Return to Menu
    This one’s by far the most annoying. Sometimes, when I hit escape to bring up the menu, the game automatically quits. These seems to happen only per “run” - meaning, if the problem isn’t happening, I can hit the escape button whenever I want. If the problem is going to happen, it will return to the main menu the instant I hit the escape button. I don’t think it’s a problem if you restart the game from death, but when I start a new game, it’s almost a 50/50 chance. So I just hit ESC every time I start the game so I don’t end up accidently quitting after I’ve gone through and bought all my crap :V

Let me know if you need any clarification on anything. I’m running Windows 8.1 now, and will be reinstalling the game soon.

• HEY~!

I missed the freakin’ recent bug-patch notes. Go me. Most of my suggestions are out. I’ll fix it now xD

• LDG

@PuddlesofCuddles Thanks for the report and welcome to the forum! This menu issue is on our radar and we’re investigating a fix. Glad to hear the latest patch is fixing most of your other issues, too.