Lostcast 80

• Tiger Hat

congratulations guys!

this week’s show has inspired me to make this image:

Cereal

• LDG

The lizardy crunch is part of a balanced breakfast!

• Tiger Hat

@Warspawn - it should say ‘no purchase necessary’ for that free opinion :)

• Patron

• I think there was a lot more Matt in this roundtable.

• I really wanted to like these roundtables, but I just can’t. Have seeing Lostcast evolve, I can’t enjoy that kind of techy talk as much as I did before.
      Also, Matt posted a picture of the recording where a tripod was shown, what makes me belive the handheld motion on the video is digital, what would also explain why it sucks. And I think some color grading would be also greatly beneficial.

• I personally don’t hate watching me talk as nearly as much I hate watching me play, specially the flute.

• I didn’t hear Matt’s voice crack.

• All that talk about Matt’s drunkness made me think about how funny would a drunk Lostcast be…

• 16:53 Well, so, I guess Geoff should go live with @T2norway.

• I probably was born in the wrong country, as I don’t like hot weather that much.

• SFX FTW!!!

• So, regarding sales, the 100k hole where you were in is now a 30k deep hole? Related: How are you surviving? Contract jobs? The girls are sustaining you?

• 45:49 I love that voice! Matt seriously should do voice acting for AWL 2 (he should be the lizard man).

• 46:46 Yeah, no promotion except being Edmund freaking Mcmillen.

• Where can I play that racing game you’ve done?

• So, that song is unreleased meaning it is yet to be released, or that it was and probably is never going to be released?

• Has any research been done to find the original Lostcast?

• LDG

We’re still scraping by. We can only lean on our ladies a tiny bit, and NONE of our incoming money has paid out yet. Related: can’t play the racing game because it’s still unpublished.
    hehe glad you like my voices! I think Geoff is not a fan ;)

• The ending song made me think I downloaded a broken file! It’s the same song as the one in the beginning of Lostcast episode 1, so I thought my playlist looped back to the start haha