First Boss problem

• Hi there,

I am new to this rouge like games in generell.

Getting to the first boss and then, this is happened -> click me please

look at the left upper corner, can’t access the next room until this ghost is defeated?
    What can i do?

regards
    Amawen

• You are playing the old build from january (february?).
    It’s a bug that has been fixed for a while. Sadly there is nothing you can do to win your run now.
    Check your email for the latest A Wizard’s Lizard version, or wait for the Steam release tomorrow (you already should have access to the steam key).

The latest version not only has this gamebreaking bug fixed but also offers a lot more stuff than the version you’re playing at the moment :)

• Thank you for your replay Sdric.

i’m running v. 1.0.185, this isn’t the latest one?
    Bought it last week here -> humblebundle.com/store/p/awizardslizard_storefront

I don’t use steam, origin nor uplay - how can i update this game, if i don’t get an Email from lostdecadegames?

regards Amawen

P.S this happened four times in a row to me :-(

• LDG

Hi @Amawen, welcome to the forum! Sorry for the problems with the first boss. It’s a bug we should’ve fixed sooner. That said, an updated version of the game is coming tomorrow morning! The new version fixes this issue along with many other improvements. All you’ll need to to do is download the game from your Humble Library after the new version goes live (which will be around 11:30am PDT give or take).

Thanks for checking out A Wizard’s Lizard, and I’m really sorry for the bugs you’ve encountered.

• @geoffb said:

Hi @Amawen, welcome to the forum! Sorry for the problems with the first boss. It’s a bug we should’ve fixed sooner. That said, an updated version of the game is coming tomorrow morning! The new version fixes this issue along with many other improvements. All you’ll need to to do is download the game from your Humble Library after the new version goes live (which will be around 11:30am PDT give or take).

Thanks for checking out A Wizard’s Lizard, and I’m really sorry for the bugs you’ve encountered.

Could you tell us what the latest changes are?
    I just downloaded 16,9b. That’s quite a lot thinking that I just updated the game 2 days ago!
    Guess you guys did a nightshift before the release ;)

EDIT:
    You broke something! There is no item /health preview anymore in the character selection!

http://www.directupload.net/file/d/3655/tjj3ac5t_png

EDIT:
    @richtaur
    Thanks for filling the health after purchasing the Ivory Plate.

• LDG

16MB is just the size of the patch applied by Valve. It’s not exactly the size of our changes. We have made a few changes, but mostly were a few lines of code.

Will look into the item/health on character select screen.