Song Suggestions

• Tiger Hat

We all love Joshua Morse music, and in episode 41 of Lostcast, we heard “City Lights”, from the album “Short Circuit” (One of my favourites hehe) Good to hear some old songs too, so I was wondering if we could either have a poll, or people could just come with some suggestions on which Joshua Morse-song they want to hear at the end of an episode. Sorta like a DJ-radio-show, only on a podcast!

• LDG

Sounds fun! Suggest your songs here and I’ll remind Matt to check this thread for podcast music.

• Patron

Madd forest, from Sonata of the Damned!

• LDG

Oh, I love this! I’ll let Josh know too.

• Patron

Air shooter from The robot Museum!

• Patron

Forest from Lava blade! It’s one of my favorites from Joshua’s original songs!

• Tiger Hat

Alright, so it’s Sunday morning and rainy outside. Why the heck not list all of the songs used in Lostcast. This will help you find a suitable song in the next episodes. You’re welcome!

7 - Mad Forest
    8 - Funk Bump
    9 - Marble Dash, Sonic The Hedgehog 2
    10 - Random songs from Onslaught!
    11 - The Legendary Green Dragon
    12 - Turtle Dance 2
    13 - Mr. Fusion Spy
    14 - C.S. Bossa
    15 - Hungry Bug Bounce
    16 - Sand Bugs
    17 - FLAVA Bomb
    18 - (???)
    19 - Early version of Forest (Lava Blade)
    20 - Volcano
    21 - Hold, Please
    22 - A Strategic Blitz
    23 - Streets
    24 - Road Trip
    25 - Jinbae’s Ride
    26 - Coconut Milk
    27 - Bounce (Early ver)
    28 - It’s Like Flying (Early ver)
    29 - Turtle Dance 3 (Early ver)
    30 - Nailed it!
    31 - Nailed it! (Again, really?)
    32 - Crypt Dungeon (Early ver)
    33 - Sewer Dungeon (Earl ver)
    34 - Crypt Dungeon (Newer ver)
    35 - You Got Me
    36 - Turtle Dance 3
    37 - Crypt Dungeon (Newer ver)
    38 - Fusion Factory
    39 - Forest (Tutorial)
    40 - It’s Like Flying
    41 - City Lights
    42 - Drift
    43 - Title (Masters of the Arena)
    44 - TBD

[richtaur edit: 42+]

• LDG

Thank you thank you! I have been meaning to compile a list of the Lostcast songs for ages! That is so great. You should get to pick the next song!

Oh interesting, there’s no outro for the first 6 episodes? If memory serves, those had quiet background music… so I guess no ending song needed… interesting! Heyyy we need a Lostcast wiki!!

• Tiger Hat

Thank you thank you! I have been meaning to compile a list of the Lostcast songs for ages! That is so great. You should get to pick the next song!

Oh interesting, there’s no outro for the first 6 episodes? If memory serves, those had quiet background music…

No problem! You’re absolutely right about the first six episodes having a background loop through the whole episode. My favourite Joshua-song is Drift from the Ridge Racer Arrange Album.

• Tiger Hat

Sooo it’s been dead here for a while. Since all the VLAD-songs have been played out, I’ll start suggesting songs again (if that’s okay). I’m suggesting Fusion Man from Waveform 2.

• LDG

Awesome! Your wish had been granted :D Not having to pick a song is the BEST

• Tiger Hat

I’m suggesting Sonic the Hedgehog 3 - Ice Cap Zone Remix (This was the first Joshua Morse song I ever heard!)
    If this song somewhat does not work (as in it’s only on YouTube, or you don’t have it on your hard drive/library), here’s a second suggestion: Mega Man 9 - Astro Fusion

• LDG

I came to the forum SPECIFICALLY hoping there would be a song request in here, so thank you! Fortunately Ice Cold Retro is also on OverClocked ReMix so your wish has been granted :D

• Patron

Can we suggest non-Morse songs?
    If we do, I have a looooong list of suggestions to make.

• LDG

Nope! The non-LDG remixes are already questionably legal ;)

• Patron

Nope! The non-LDG remixes are already questionably legal ;)

Haha.
    Tell that to Vgmpire!
    “Stop pirating Joshua’s music Matt” - @horseblair

• LDG

Yeahhhh and OverClocked ReMix! I will cry forever the day that some evil corporate lawyer finds all these fan sites and decides to take action…

• “Stop pirating Joshua’s music Matt” - @horseblair

I knew if I believed enough @horseblair would take off, @geoffb you have to register that account now before someone else does. Ever noticed how you never see them in the same room?

• LDG

Just used up the last request!

• Tiger Hat

Let’s go back to 2005!

I suggest Dan’s Ice Cream Truck and J! Groove

Other people should start suggesting too >_>

• Tiger Hat