A Wizard's Lizard - Comic form

• LDG

THE NECROPOLIS!! Really enjoyed this one, as always! They continue to get more epic. The way you introduced the pentagram is cool, love the approach of Raga being incompetent but lucky ;) Very fitting to his personality! And probably the way most people play the game, at least at first… That big triangular weapon looks awesome. Oh man, the big gate before the Crypt… we should have done a big menacing gate like that, looks great. Very detailed final image too! Good stuff :)

• Tiger Hat

@richtaur :
    I’m glad you liked the chapter so much! And yes, I’m not having Raga being exactly the most competent adventurer ever ; he lived his entire life as a pet and is kinda unprepared for his quest, after all. But one point of the story is also character development ; Raga learns quickly and will have to face his fears, least they destroy him.

As for the triangular weapon, that’s actually my take on Arthur’s Lance, the special weapon obtainable in the cemetary ; I even had the white zombie be portrayed as a decayed ghost of the lance’s original owner. As for the gate, well, it’s kind of my in-comic justification why Raga goes to the sewer ; the direct route to the Crypt is impassable.

Now… new chapter time!
    Page 16_title

Page 16_1

Page 16_2

Page 16_3

Page 16_4

Page 16_5

Page 16_6

Page 16_7

Page 16_8

Page 16_End

• LDG

As for the triangular weapon, that’s actually my take on Arthur’s Lance

Oh, gotcha. Well it looks really cool!

Wee, the sewer! Poor Raga, no drinkable water or edible food… poor guy. Love it as always. I actually drank too much last night (and got pretty sick) so this comic hit home ;) Stay healthy!

• Tiger Hat

Warning! A new chapter is inbound!
    Page 17_title

Page 17_1

Page 17_2

Page 17_3

Page 17_4

Page 17_5

Page 17_6

Page 17_7

Page 17_8

Page 17_9

Page 17_End

• Tiger Hat

SCRUNCH! PAIN!

• LDG

@cheersphilip said:

PAIN!

hehe BEST! Some really great action frames and perspectives in this one. So much gore!

So is Raga gonna GIT SUM?!

• Tiger Hat

@richtaur said:

Wee, the sewer! Poor Raga, no drinkable water or edible food… poor guy. Love it as always. I actually drank too much last night (and got pretty sick) so this comic hit home ;) Stay healthy!

sigh Not to be pedantic @richtaur but I sincerely doubt you can compare your youthful binge drinking to the last of the Lizardmen’s struggle with the eternal forces of death. A little modesty might suit you better…if it’s not too much trouble.

You just got desked!!! (that’s a thing now).

• Loved the second to last panel with Raga and Lily meeting each other’s gaze, the one before Lily’s splash page.

• LDG

@Affordable_Desk said:

youthful binge drinking

All true except “youthful” ;)

• Tiger Hat

@richtaur :
    I’m glad you really like it! I admit I’m having quite a bit of fun with perspectives with the Sewer area. As for Raga GITTING SUM!.. well, I swore to myself that even though rule 34 is one of the great internet inevitabilities, I will not be the one to do it for A Wizard’s Lizard ; I don’t think that chibi lizard mating is what the average reader would expect (or want) of a A Wizard’s Lizard comic. So even if it does end up being in-character, it will likely happen ‘off-screen’ (or should I say, off-panel?). Besides… I think it would be disrespectful to the non-adult members of the story’s audience to bar them from enjoying it through making it innappropriate for them.

In short… will he GIT SUM?! Maybe he will, maybe he won’t. Either way, I’m not drawing chibi lizard mating.

@Affordable_Desk :
    I am always happy to see that people enjoy how I write the relationships between the various characters. Considering that Lilly is not in the game proper and thus count as a fan-character, I am worried at times that people might end up annoyed by her presence. I am glad that her presence is considered a net gain instead for the story.

Now… who says new reply to this thread also says new chapter! So here comes!
    Page 18_title

Page 18_1

Page 18_2

Page 18_3

Page 18_4

Page 18_5

Page 18_6

Page 18_7

Page 18_8

Page 18_9

Page 18_10

Page 18_11

Page 18_12

Page 18_13

Page 18_End

• Patron

@Mew said:

Besides… I think it would be disrespectful to the non-adult members of the story’s audience to bar them from enjoying it through making it inappropriate for them.

Just put a NSFW tag, and I swear I won’t read it… with my eyes open!

• LDG

@Mew said:

In short… will he GIT SUM?! Maybe he will, maybe he won’t. Either way, I’m not drawing chibi lizard mating.

haha yeah I’d hope not ;)

Considering that Lilly is not in the game proper and thus count as a fan-character, I am worried at times that people might end up annoyed by her presence. I am glad that her presence is considered a net gain instead for the story.

AWL doesn’t establish much story, so it makes sense to expand. A similar situation would be the new stuff Peter Jackson’s been adding to the Hobbit movies. I know some people are against it but I think it’s pretty cool!

Really great frames in this one! Raga is so expressive… and Lilly is quite a taskmaster :o

• Tiger Hat

Howdy everyone! I am finally back and I come back with a new chapter for A Wizard’s Lizard, comic form!

@Josue : I won’t be posting anything truly NSFW. So no worries about that.

@richtaur : I’m glad you really liked the last chapter! And yes, Lilly knows what she want and what to do to get it ; she’s not impressed by Jules’s tough guy routine and she know how to work around Raga’s shy nature.

New chapter is a bit shorter than I thought it would end up going and I’m not sure if it will turn out as nicely as the others, which contributed to how long it took to make. But I hope it will turn out to be nice overall. (do note that it’s one of those chapters that end up a bit more surreal).

Page 19_title

Page 19_1

Page 19_2

Page 19_3

Page 19_4

Page 19_5

Page 19_6

Page 19_7

Page 19_8

Page 19_9

Page 19_10

Page 19_11