Plugins...

• Patron

Hey @geoffb @richtaur!
    I wanna my coins back!
    coins!
    Can you please reinstall the plugin?
    Like, NAO?

Also, that Youtube plugin looks seriously interesting, specially for the “What are you listening to” thread.

• LDG

I hear ya! The plugins are cool, but given how young NodeBB is they can cause more upgrade headaches than I want to deal with at the moment. All the coin data is still in the database though so when/if that plugin comes back your coins will be safe!

• Patron

@geoffb said:

I hear ya! The plugins are cool, but given how young NodeBB is they can cause more upgrade headaches than I want to deal with at the moment.

Well, the official site says plugins are one click installable…

All the coin data is still in the database though so when/if that plugin comes back your coins will be safe!

But not the coins I earned since the plugin was removed!

• LDG

@Josue said:

Well, the official site says plugins are one click installable…

Oh, they are super easy to install, that’s true. The reason I disabled the coins plugin was because it started throwing syntax errors after an upgrade. Maybe it’s fixed now and maybe it’s not. I made the decision to go “plugin-less” for the time being since I was having other upgrade issues as well.

• Patron

@geoffb said:

Oh, they are super easy to install, that’s true. The reason I disabled the coins plugin was because it started throwing syntax errors after an upgrade. Maybe it’s fixed now and maybe it’s not. I made the decision to go “plugin-less” for the time being since I was having other upgrade issues as well.

“In classic LDG fashion, we never do something well supported or stable.”

• LDG

@Josue said:

“In classic LDG fashion, we never do something well supported or stable.”

We like to live dangerously.

• Patron

So, have those problems with the coin plugin been solved yet?

• LDG

@Josue I’ll have to check it out. It does appear from GitHub that it’s been updated in the last few months.